George S. Patton was one of the finest generals to ever lead men into battle and a true American Hero. The following page is a collection of information, pictures, books, and products honoring this great warrior.

Monday, March 22, 2010

General Patton Statues and Other Strange Stuff

As I do research on General Patton for this blog, and just because I enjoy it, I have come across some very cool stuff. I often see statues, busts, and toy soldiers. This is a collection of some interesting pictures I have collected while doing my research. Enjoy!

 Either this statue is huge or that is the world's smallest Marine

Outside the General Patton Memorial Museum

I think this guy looks more like Patton's son -- George Patton IV  

This wax figure Patton is much better.

General Patton as a pot

This is kind of cool.

I love this thing. You can find out more about it here. The artist's name is Paul Cardo

General Patton and Willie

This is nice, sorry I can't find the link with more info about it

The one sixth version of General Patton

G.I. Joe's General George S. Patton Jr. and Willie. More info here -- Toy Haven.

  This one is outstanding. But I've never seen one for sale.

This is Patton as a Major General by Dragon. He can be purchased here at Amazon

  General Patton as the Third Army Commander in 1945 by Dragon. More info here at -- Toy Haven

 Last but not least, General George S. Patton Jr. in LEGOs.



No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...